OB1® GRIP & GRAB ADHESIVE
Grip & Grab Adhesive is easy to apply
OB1® Grip & Grab Adhesive is a unique solvent free construction adhesive with an exceptionally high initial grab followed by an incredible structural bond. It can be applied to Concrete, Most Stones, Ceramic, Marble, Wood, Gypsum Board, Metals, Lead, Glass, Mirror, Plastics (Excluding Polypropylene) and any combination of the above without any additional fixings.
For application advice on sandstone type materials contact our technical department.
For application advice on powder coated substrates, contact powder coating manufacturer.
- Apply 450mm x 13mm bead per kilogram weight on heavy vertical bonding.
- For all applications, including general building maintenance OB1® Grip & Grab Adhesive bonds non-porous stone, concrete, natural stone, gypsum board, wood, glass, polycarbonate ceramics etc. For highly porous stone please contact Technical Services via website.
- As universal adhesive OB1® Grip & Grab Adhesive bonds to most surfaces and does not attack synthetic material.
- On mirrors (vertical strips), on natural stone, polyester, polystyrene foam (does not bleed through).
- OB1® Grip & Grab Adhesive bonds copper, lead, zinc, aluminium, stainless steel, and is resistant to vibration.
OB1® Grip & Grab Adhesive is supplied in handy environmentally friendly 290ml Cartridge.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Cut the tube at the nose and apply with the “v” in the nozzle facing up.
- Porous stone should be sealed with a good quality PVA solution.
- All surfaces should be clean and dry.
- It is advisable that all Metal applications should be cleaned and de-greased with OB1® Multi Surface
- Apply in vertical stripes 10–20cm apart. Do not apply in dots.